Our child caught the home on fire

It wasn’t fun when our child almost caught the home on fire. Both of us had a fire going in the fireplace which was making the whole locale nice plus toasty; Then our child got 1 of the pokers plus was trying to either get the logs burning right or he was just playing around, then seemed love was playing around to myself and others because he ended up knocking a burning piece of wood out of the fireplace plus onto the hardwood floors. I dashed to get the fire extinguisher but didn’t get it before there was a fire on the hardwood floor! The floor was flaming when I got to it with the extinguisher plus I was able to put it out instantly luckily. The anxious thing is the floor is singed plus has a giant black spot on it now. It’s a pretty ugly look. I was thinking about having that area of hardwood floor upgraded, but I can’t find the type of hardwood floors both of us have in stock at any beach home improvement store. In the meantime, I have just been keeping it covered with a rug. The rug looks nice, so I’m not exactly disappointed with the look. I just told our child that he will not be touching the fireplace for any reasons at all… He basically lost his privilege to tend to the fireplace. I don’t suppose what he was thinking plus he swears it was an accident, but I sincerely can’t risk having my home burned down because the fireplace is being played with. I let him adjust the temperature control settings occasionally though.

Air conditioning workman

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *